Saturday, December 25, 2004

jewel ; winter wonderland :)


hee! im in quite a good mood. must be the christmas spirit. ive never been more family-ish. haha gna pick out new fridge w mum ltr..she cnt stp complaining tht she cnt buy ths 'cool' (i hv to see it for myself..) new fridge cos the fridge space is inadequate due to my dad's careless measurements when we moved house..and she kps telling me shes v keen in ths dvd machine w dnt knw wht new recording features..uhh. guess housewives nearing the big 50 are into household appliances..

bt im not! bought school shoes :D its roxy and pinkish and pale brown-greyish. ws nt wht i wanted to buy initially bt the 'punk shoes' (according to my sis) were err so huge i look like im stomping around w my feet wrapped up in blocks. andandand thrs the mango sale. hehe. got a colourful halter (my fave item), norm black shirt, a red fuzzy pullover and an off shoulder grey top..cheapcheap! shall nt blog abt my senseless prattlings..bt the point is, ah, shopping. :)

oh yea and (i cant remember when) i did volunteer work for charity! haha. as in, i wrapped presents (1buck for each gift) for free (no cip hours....) and ws qt fun la bt i think i scared some people with my wrapping skills. GOOD WRAPPING SKILLS. haha believe what you choose to..anw it ws pure madness. in the end only my sis and i handling the ps shopping crowd with the christmas rush..the things people buy -shakes head- ranges frm ths freaking rich guy w apple ipod, pda, huge lego set etc etc to ths m i s e r..fake ipod made of paper ._.

haha.
anw merry christmas, all!

stephy feefeee! haha coined a new nick for you. yes i agree tht you shld get a new blog..bt knowing you..you'll prolly close it dwn a few months after. anw, am i seeing you+sq tmrw? im FINALLY dne w your pres..been procrastinating it. haha my cuticles and knees are nw pricked with stitch holes! ._. lovee.